FOR SALE The Big Picture (Humphreys Half Tonner IRL5522) **SERIOUS PRICE REDUCTION 21st JULY 2021**
02 Apr 2021
Location – Howth, Dublin, Ireland
Model MG HS30 MOD
- Weight 2787kg
- Waterline Length 9.06m Beam 3.17m
- Draft 1.91m 2020 TTC rating 0.944
Fully optimised for racing featuring:
- Z Spars mast with swept back spreaders replacing runners
- Extended Mills keel to provide additional righting moment and upwind performance
- Carbon bowsprit for Code zero
- Stay sail
- Widened cockpit
- Tactic instruments
- In-hauler system for optimum headsail sheeting
Sail Inventory: (2018 sails only used for specific events)
Brand New /unused: North 3Di J2 Raw 780 Carbon 14,400 dpi
New for 2019 Season: North 3Di J1 Raw 780 Carbon, North 3Di J3 Raw 780 Carbon
New for 2018 Season:
- North 3Di Mainsail Raw 760 S12.600 Dpi
- North 3Di J2 Raw 780 Carbon 12.600 Dpi,
- North S1.5 Spinnaker SuperLite/Kote SL 50 CTDR (white)
- North S2 Spinnaker SuperLite/Kote SL 75 CTDR (blue)
New for 2016 Season
- North Code 3.5 IRC Jib - Panelled Black Aramid (NLXi14T)
- North Code 3 IRC Jib - 3DL Race 860m (16,800 Dpi)
- North Code 2 IRC Jib - 3DL Race 860m (12,600 Dpi)
- North Inshore Mainsail - 3DL Race 860m (12,600 Dpi)
Ulman Sails: Ulman 70% Contender Superkote 60, 30% Contender Superkote 75 63m2 medium runner
Mainsail and various headsails
Code Zero (panelled)
Comes with a Mersea EU Compliant road trailer 3500kg capacity Double axle trailer, well balanced for towing.
The yacht features a Vinylester construction, originally designed and built for use by Rob Humphreys.
The Big Picture has been stored indoors, well maintained, raced locally and at regattas. We are selling due to purchase of another yacht to race in class 1. Our most recent sails have only been used at a small number of events.
Finished 4th in two Half Ton Cup championships, winner of Howth Autumn league and many great results at local and regional events.
This is an opportunity to compete at the high standard of racing with a fully optimised racing yacht!
+44 0862 609856